TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our warranty covers all the manufacturing defects, color changes and material quality issues.
- Physical damages, chemical damages and delivering issues will not be covered by the warranty.
Best Practices for a Long Life
- Carom Boards should be used with care.
- Board items should be protected from acidic, alkaline, salts and chemicals.
- Should protect from direct water contact. (Our boards are treated for humidity and direct water content. But boards should not be exposed to water and wet conditions for a certain time period or the wooden materials will be defected.)
- Must use carrom powder every time for carrom boards for a long lasting performances.
- All the board products are treated for scratches will be made by the play but not for other mechanical scratches.
Return and Exchanges
- Returns should be done within a week upon the order.
- Items will be inspected for any defects before returning.